Sunday, November 15, 2009

Please Pray for My Dad

I have been meaning to write an update on my dad, but things here got a little crazy . . . not unusual, right? =0)

Anyway, on a serious note, my dad hasn't been feeling well for a bit, and tonight he is in the hospital. While he may not have had the same issue as he has this evening, he really hasn't been feeling well lately - he has been sleeping a lot, not so grumpy (almost indifferent - very unusual for him) =0), cold (including blue), in pain, and not sleeping well at night (naps are even interrupted by his jumping).

Tonight, my dad was admitted so that the doctor could do a few tests tomorrow to figure out everything that's going on. His blood tests seemed okay, but the doctor was concerned about his lung x-rays, and is also concerned that my dad may have a blood clot in his lung. He was given nitroglycerin and is on a blood thinner tonight; tomorrow they will do a nuclear test to see if my dad does in fact have a blood clot.

Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

stitching under oaks said...

we'll be praying. thanks for letting us know kelly.