Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


I was thinking about writing a reflection, just to talk about all the things that have happened over the past year. A lot has happened, but I think I've written enough about all those changes on here already. =0) Instead of posting about all the changes in our lives here, I figured I would just post photos. I excluded hospital photos and photos of reactions - it's a happy memory book. I only mention them here because we are so thankful that God has carried us through all of them. Without His hand in our lives, we wouldn't be where we are today.

With that said, may your new year be full of God's blessings, joy, peace, and may He bless you and your family with good health! (Oh, yeah . . . no need to turn off the music at the bottom . . . it will work with the slide show) =0)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Memories from 2009

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
. . . . and check out Masto Mama's blog designs at mastomamamakeovers.blogspot.com. She's having a New Year's contest and the winner will receive a free blog makeover! =0)

No comments: