Friday, February 5, 2010

Funny Fridays =0)

Isaiah: "Mommy!"

Me: "Yes, Dear."

Isaiah: "Mommy!"

Me: "Yes, my Love."

Isaiah: "Mommy!"

Me: "Yes, Isaiah. What do you need?"

Isaiah: "Mommy!"

Me: "Isaiah, Mommy said, 'What?'"

Isaiah: "Mommy!"

Me: "What?!"

Isaiah: "Oh, nothing. I was just practicing."

=0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And a Little Update
Isaiah is doing okay since the last episode. He is still coughing and is sleeping a lot, but that's not too surprising since his lungs were involved. We have an appointment at All Children's on Monday, so if he's still having problems, I'm sure the doctor will help him out. In the mean time, Isaiah is back on Advair (an inhaled steroid) to help his lungs out a bit, even though he does not have asthma. As the local doctor says, "that's just part of the mystery of Isaiah." =0}
Oh, yeah . . . February 28th is Rare Disease Day. It's interesting that both my son and my dad have a rare disease. In light of RDD, and to help raise awareness for Mastocytosis, a MastoMom's sister is donating a portion of the sales to Masktokids.org! So, if you need to do a little shopping, take a look at www.snugglebug-boutique.com.
Well, I guess I'm done writing for now . . . Isaiah just told me, "turn off the com-poo-ter, I'm hungry!" =0) Glad he has his appetite back! =0)

No comments: