Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to School, Day 2 =0)

Again, Isaiah was more than excited to be "back in school." =0) When he woke up this morning, I told him Ms. F was going to be here, and his response was, "Oh, Ms. F? Yippee!!!" =0) He did so well today - he even sat the whole time with his speech therapist! Trust me, that's a huge thing for him. =0) It's amazing to see Isaiah's progress - less than one year of therapy, and there is a huge difference in him.

Of course, I couldn't let Isaiah's second day of "school" go by without taking any pictures. =0) So here they are, more pictures of my baby boy, who seems to be growing up way too fast . . .


I just love his smile and sparkling eyes! =0)


Mr. Bashful


He looks so grown up!

Sitting down on the job ;0)


I just love the look on his face in this one - he's contemplating his next ornery plan =0)


And just in case you missed the lunchbox . . . ;0)

1 comment:

stitching under oaks said...

what a joy! he is so adorable. I'm so glad to see he's enjoying his school days!