Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, My Little Man!!! =0)


That's right, Isaiah officially turned 4 at 6:28 pm this evening!!! =0)

It's amazing how 4 years ago today, my little man was born. It's also amazing how my 10 pound, 3 oz. and 23 1/2 inch-long child is now close to 50 pounds and 48 inches tall! =0)

I am so grateful that God blessed me with this little guy - the little guy that doctors said wouldn't be here. I was told that I may not be able to have children, and God answered my prayers and blessed me with my beautiful Isaiah.

Isaiah,
May you continue to grow (physically, mentally, and spiritually) into the man God created (and calls) you to be. You are amongst the most wonderful blessings God has ever given me, and one of His most beautiful promises to me. Though things haven't been easy for you, you continue to radiate His joy and peace, and even His comfort and faithfulness. You have even shown me how to live out a child-like faith. May you know His abundant blessings today and every day for the rest of your life.

I love you, my little Scrunch!

No comments: