Friday, June 25, 2010

My Baby Turned 5!!!! =0)

I can't believe that 5 years ago (already!!!) you came into the world. I prayed for you for so many years, and now you're here - God's promise to me . . . and so much more. You have taught me so much about life and you have helped deepen my relationship with God. You have taught me more about what it means to follow and rely on God than I ever learned before you were born. You are so special to me, my little hero - there isn't a day that I don't thank God for you! I pray that God continues to use you, that you grow in Him, and grow closer to Him with every day you're here on earth. May He continue to bless you and give you joy, peace, and good health.

Happy birthday, little man! I love you!

1 comment:

Chynna said...

Awwww...that's beautiful. HAPPY B-Day to your little guy. =D I understand how scary it is when they are born so tiny...and have to have extra help thriving at first. But WOW...look how far he's come. =')

Congratulations.

Warmly and many Blessings,

Chynna
www.lilywolfwords.ca
www.the-gift-blog.com