Monday, October 6, 2008

Nope, Not Me


I did not sit and try to think of things to write on this Not Me Monday post. Nope, I wouldn't do that.

I did not let my son wear the same shirt 3 days in a row just because he loves that shirt and he would not let me take it off . . . nope, not me!

I did not scream at a spider (the size of a half dollar) running across the carpet. Nor did I throw my flimsy flip flop at it and actually manage to kill it. Nope. Couldn't have.

I did not grab my son for a hug after I hit that spider with a flip flop - I wouldn't grab him trembling over a stinkin' spider, would I? Nah, not me!

I did not wait for one of my parents to pick up that stupid, dead spider (still under the flip flop) because every time I walked past the thing I would shiver . . . nope, definitely not me.

I did not leave that dead spider all day, either.

And, one for Isaiah . . .

Isaiah did not totally make fun of mommy screaming at a spider - nah, he would never do that. He wouldn't even continue to fake-scream and yell, "pider, right dare!" Nope, not my son.

=0)

No comments: